Electroacoustic Universal Art Music
The idea with UNIC 6 is to invite different artists and improvise on the beat of free style world music with no limitation.
A mixture of electro-acoustic jazzical expression, artistical world music, spychedelic vocals, FX, sounds and noises and a good moment enjoying a creativ time with good friends. Just have fun!
* Founder Frédéric Iriarte (France/Sweden) Compositions, guitar, bass, saxophone, piano, keyboard, darbuka, bongos, triangel, lyra, harmonica, kalimba, vocal, FX and electronic sounds
* Erickson Peña (Chile/Sweden) Trumpet, flute, percussions, melodica, vocal
* Santiago Jimenez (Cuba/Sweden) Violin, piano
* Juan Carlos Jimenez Borges (Cuba/Sweden) Piano, keyboard
* Thomas Berglund (Sweden) Lead Guitar
* Diego Vignola (Argentina/Sweden) Bass
* Albert Fichter (Germany/Sweden) Poem, flute, saxophone
* Jair-Rôhm Parker Wells (USA/Sweden/Thailand) Bass, Chapman stick
* Igor Boyko (Russia/Sweden) Bass
* Marino Zappellini (France/Italy) Saxophone, flute, keyboard, sounds, mix avdice
* Rodrigo Passannanti aka HYPERCUBE (UK/Italy) Compositions, Sound FX, Audio Mastering
* Craig Manga aka BLACK BOX RECORDINGS (UK) Circuitry, Beats, Composition, Larynx
* Marque Gilmore aka INNA.MOST (USA/UK/Sweden) NORD DRUM 2, electronic percussions
* Stian Grimstad (Sweden) Indian Sitar, Trombon
* Anna Karin Penton (Sweden) Trumpet
* Bengt O Björklund (Sweden) – USA and international Beat Poet Laureate – Lifetime / Poetry
* Chris Vannoy (USA) – Massachusetts Beat Poet Laureate 2017–2019 / Poetry
* Ian Gibbins (Australia) / Poetry
* Lefifi Tladi (South Africa/Sweden) / Poetry
* Igor Goldkind (USA) / Poetry
* Dennis Renfors (Sweden) / Poetry
* Rayn Roberts (USA) / Poetry
* Paul Richmond (USA) – Massachusetts Beat Poet Laureate 2017–2019 / Poetry
* Rich Ferguson (USA) – California Beat Poet Laureate 2020-2022 / Spoken words/Poetry
* Janusz Brudniewicz (Poland/France) Synthesizer, installation, Art
* Galo Durán (Mexico) Music for films and soundscapes.
* Barry Brun Berook Engström (Sweden) Vocal
* Fifty Razak (Gambia) Vocal
* Duncan Lawson (England) Saxophone
* Poe Jatta (Gana) Percussion Gembé
* Altanuula Baldan (Mongolia) Saxophone, vocal
* Shuree Purev (Mongolia) Vocal
* Pia Jämtvall (Sweden) Vocal
* Havva Kultu (Turkey) Vocal, saz
* Erik Båvner (Sweden) Bass
* Sven Åkersson (Sweden) Bass
* Achim Bäppler (Germany) Flute
* Torry Patricia (Irland) Vocal
* Fredrik Cederblad (Sweden) Accordion
* Joachim Hafergut (Germany/Sweden) Keyboard, piano
* Harvey Tristan Cropper (USA/Sweden) Vocal
* Mamie Hyatt (USA) Vocal
* Odie Demo Wolfford (USA) Guitar, vocal
* Pèninșolar (Elsewhere) Sound FX , Synthesizer & Other Instrumentation
* Siegfried Grundmann (Germany) Computer, keyboard, sequencer, software, synthesizer, samples, audio-editor
* Ewald Wöstefeld aka VADERS ORCHESTRA / ONE2NINE (Germany) Remix, Composition, Dub, Mastering & Sound FX
Irrealist Art Film Production is the publisher and the copyright holder of the film, documentation and photos.
Study materials can be used freely in the areas of : Education, training workshops for teachers, leaders of study groups, universities and education in general.
Any commercial use is strictly reserved to the publisher
IRREALIST ART MUSIC EDITIONS
UNIC6 Art Videos on YouTube
Where to buy ?
Irréaliste Art Music Recording Studio & Production, JÄRNA Stockholm, Sweden______________________________________________________________________N.B! Photos, text and proposals can not be used, copied, reproduced or distributed without the written permission of the authors! Irrealist Art Edition, UNIC6 or Frédéric Iriarte send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. For reasons of environmental interest do not print this document.