Album Released “BEAT JAZZ REVISITED” Part of Stockholm´s Beat Poetry Festival
Official release October 19th 2018
Performance and recording session at Electroacoustic Universal Art Music Studio in JÄRNA (Stockholm, Sweden) part of STOCKHOLM BEAT POETRY FESTIVAL. International BEAT POET LAUREATES of both Sweden and the United States.
* Bengt O Björklund – Sweden Beat Poet Laureate – Lifetime
* Chris Vannoy – US National Beat Poet Laureate 2018–2019
* Paul Richmond – Massachusetts Beat Poet Laureate 2017–2019
* Dennis Renfors (Sweden)
* Rayn Roberts (US)
* Frédéric Iriarte (France/Sweden) Contrebass, guitar, Jew´s harp, percussions. Mastering, sound FX, Film & Visual Art.
* Marino Zappellini (France) Keyboard, sax, flute, sounds, mix avdice.
* Juan Carlos Jimenez (Cuba/Sweden) Keyboard.
* Bengt O Björklund (Sweden) Percussions.
Thanks to Pierre Yves Sinet backsounds (track 2 and 3).
Produced & Edited by IRREALIST ART, FILM & MUSIC EDITIONS
UNIC6 Album available on BandCamp https://www.unic6.bandcamp.com
N.B.! Photos, images, texts and proposals cannot be used, copied, reproduced or distributed without the written permission of the authors and Irrealist Art Editions.
© Music, films, public works, photographs, illustrations, designs, are protected by law. Copyright and registered organizations STIM. IFPI, SACEM, SABAM, OHIM, BUS, ADAGP, ARS, COPYSWEDE and others worldwide. Send a request to Irrealist Art Editions.